Keyoti is committed to the continued protection of your privacy. We guarantee that we will not sell or divulge any information
that you have provided to us, with any unauthorised third parties. *
What personal information do you collect?
- We record your information when downloading or purchasing products, completing a survey, enter into a competition or during
our provision for telephone and email support.
- Examples of the information we collect include your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, and platform.
How do you protect my personal information?
- The information provided is stored securely and is used;
in response to support requirements, to assist in general queries, to aid future product releases, in the development of our
website and during your purchase.
- When making a purchase all financial information that you provide, such as card number and billing address is handled securely
through PsiGate. All sensitive information is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
How do you use my information?
We may occasionally use information you have provided to contact you about;
- support issues,
- product updates, or
- new releases
If at anytime you wish to opt out of receiving updates from us please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from our mailing lists immediately.
How to contact us
Please check back regularly to ensure you are up-to-date with the information we collect, how we use it and where it is disclosed.
* We will not share any information that you provide with any unauthorised 3rd party, subject to our legal obligations, in
which case, information will only be provided to the appropriate authority in order to aid in the investigation or prevention
of a criminal offence or civil wrong.